Monday, March 18, 2013

Championship Sunday

I didn't stick around for the ending, but I wonder if Miami's players launched into a series of 360-degree dunks in the final 30 seconds against North Carolina.  You know, just because they can.

I'm not sure why Florida is so soft, I'm only sure that they are.

I was glad CBS decided to show the A-10 Championship game in its entirety, unlike the C-USA Final the day before.  But I had my keyboard at the ready to hit their website just in case.  Fool me once...

All year long we were told the Big Ten (B1G) was the best conference in the land.  All the statistics backed it up.  Too bad the Big Ten (B1G) Championship game didn't live up to the hype.  A final score of 50-42, really?  Not basketball played at its highest level.

No comments:

Post a Comment